CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

My future classroom

if anyone ask me about what my future classroom would be, then i would say that it is many things that i have i mind my about my future classroom. The very first thing that i woud like my classroom to have is sufficient facilities. What i mean sufficient facilities is things like LCD projector, a computer, radio, a smart board and also internet connection. the reasons why i would like these things to be equipped in my classroom is because all of these things are required to maximize the teaching and learning that is going to take place. with these facilities, i can definitely plan many activities and teaching aids for the pupils. As for example, live search for photos and videos. it does not mean that without all of these things i cannot carried out the teaching and learning activities but i can expose to the pupils many things that i can by using and exploiting the facilities that i have in my classroom.

Next would be the environment of the classroom. i would really hope that my classroom will be clean and organized with the table and chairs are arranged according to groups so that it would be easier to conduct activities there. Besides, i can also grouping them according to their level of proficiency in order to give them full attention or the necessary guidance. apart from that, the air ventilation of the classroom should be good so that my pupils can learn better and in a condusive manner.

last but not least is the pupils themselves. i would really hope that my future pupils are the one that really have motivation to learn, willing to take the knowledge that i'm going to give them. however, if they are opposite from what i have expected, then it should be ok as i'm going to take that as a challenge for me to shape them to be the person that i have mentioned above.

0 comments: