CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

what i have developed so far???


this is what i want to share with bloggers what i have learn and develop so far in the KEY 3101 classroom:

Entering the class for the first time was really bothering me as i'm not a techno savvy person. So, i give sometime for myself to see how much i can gain from this course and there is a YES to it. I would say i'm not yet reach to the level that i'm expecting but i admit i'm developing myself to the world that we call technology.
Communication is the obvious one. Before this i "refused" to mix around with anyone that i'm not close to. But the group work really change ( at least a little bit) my perception of working together. Communication does not stop after the class but we can still extent it through technology.
Critical thinking and problem solving? Yup. Especially in completing the assignments, it really require my mind to think critically in order to produce good products. And of course good products would encounter more problems that definitly need a good problem solver.Even if i'm not the one, but still i feel that i have developed to be a better problem solver ( plus with the help of friends around).It shows that the spirit of teamwork is there though sometimes we prefer to work alone.Leadership? well not much to say about this, but i think i have equally let myself to develop this aspect too. Maybe it's not the obvious part because many of other friends really good at this. Not too much too say that i begin to see myself as leader in future ( yes, a teacher = leader).Most importantly, i begin to be responsible of my own self. Therefore ethics and values become my concern now. To be responsible to myself, i need to think of the ethics and values so that i will not do anything opposed to these.
A teacher is also a life long learner, and i agree to this as i see myself still lack of many things especially in the world of technology. So there are still many things to learn, to expect, to try and and explore since technology world would always change.And lastly, i would say yes to Joshua, who says educator cannot be a millionaire?..mm really need to recall what have i develop so far in entreprenueship.i don't see much but i think i begin tobe good at promoting.But still a question mark there.

0 comments: